You are responsible for payment of any costs or expenses incurred as a result of downloading and using the Application, including any operator network and roaming charges. Please check with your service provider for details.
To use the Service, you will need a device running under iOS or Android. Your ability to use the Service and its performance may be affected by factors related to your environment. Such limitations are your responsibility.
Section 1. Use of this Application
Section 2. Use of Contents
1. All music works included in the Application (referred to as the “Contents”) are registered and protected under intellectual property law. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by Crypton Future Media, INC.
2. The Contents are only for private use. You may not use the Contents as part of any service for sharing, lending or multi-person use. The Contents may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner or medium, in whole or in part, without prior written consent from our company. You agree not to infringe on our technical settings or modify the Contents in any way.
3. There is a limit to the number of times you can download the Contents. Please be aware that once you reach the limit, you will no longer be able to download the Contents.
4. The Contents can be downloaded over a limited period of time. Please be aware that passed this time, you will no longer be able to download the Contents.
Section 3. Warranty Disclaimer
1. YOU AGREE TO USE THIS APPLICATION AND ITS CONTENTS DESPITE THE POSSIBILITY OF MALFUNCTION UNFORESEEN BY OUR COMPANY. OUR COMPANY SHALL NOT WARRANTY FITNESS OF USE OF THIS APPLICATION AND ITS CONTENT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE SUCH AS ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, AUTHENTICITY AND SAFETY. YOU ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBLE OF THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION AND ITS CONTENTS. OUR COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OR THE MISUSE OF THIS APPLICATION AND ITS CONTENTS (THIS INCLUDES ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER CAUSED OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION AND ITS CONTENTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST OR DAMAGED DATA, TRANSMISSION FAILURE, LOST PROFITS, ETC. ) TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
3. Our company does not warranty the availability, access and security of this application whatsoever.
Section 4. Prohibitions
1. You shall not :
(1) commit or engage yourself in illegal activities or any activities that might offend public order and morals
(2) saturate the network or the system of this Application
(3) transfer, copy, duplicate, convey, make available for transfer, modify, disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer this application and its contents.
(4) damage the rights, property, honor, privacy, etc. of a third-party
(5) publish false information for illegal purposes
(6) use the Application and its content for commercial purposes or in the purpose of generating profits
(7) use this Application to hinder or slander our company
(10) act in a way our Company judges inappropriate
Section 5. Interruption, Suspension of the Application
1. If any of the events stated below were to occur, our company will, without notice, interrupt or suspend, either partially or totally, your use of this Application:
(1) periodical or emergency maintenance of our company's network, server, system, etc.
(2) damaged communication lines
(3) earthquake, flood, storm and flood damage, power outage, natural disaster, etc. or any unforeseeable events that might affect proper functioning of this Application
(4) our Company's judging the interruption/suspension of the Application necessary
2. our Company is not responsible whatsoever for the damage that might occur to you as a result of interrupting or suspending this Application.
Section 6. Modifications and Termination
1. Our Company can modify or terminate this Application to its good will. If the Application is to be terminated, we engage ourselves to give you notice at least 1 month in advance.
2. Our Company, except as required by applicable law, is not responsible whatsoever for the damage that might occur to you as a result of modifying or terminating this Application.
Section 7. Information collection and use
You will be required to give some personal information in order to use this Application. To fully understand how our company will treat your data, please visit our private policy guideline page: http://www.crypton.co.jp/cfm/pages/privacy_policy
Section 10. Dissolution
Section 11. Governing Law and Juridiction
Established on Jun 1,2015